In the first of our Best Practices series, we offer you some tips on using call tracking software which is essential in helping you keep track of statistics with your SEO Leads.
When working with (and trying to acquire) SEO leads, there are certain tools that make a salesperson’s job much easier. Innovations in the SEO sector have come a long way from simply cold calling and waiting around for a callback. Tools like call recording/tracking and lead management reports all work in tandem to allow salespeople to provide customers with the best leads possible and manage those leads effectively.
Below are the best ways you can use these SEO lead tools to help you organize and keep track of SEO leads.
Utilize a CRM and report results
All leads need to be received by a CRM, or a program that helps you to manage your prospects (by taking notes, scheduling appointments, and tracking performance). Additionally, our lead advisors can receive your reports and help to increase performance, by implementing procedure, suggestions, and tactics. We encourage all clients to send us your CRM or lead management reports, so that we can help you gain more clients!
Some great cost-effective CRM software include:
- HubSpot is suitable for any B2B or B2C business in a variety of segments, including accounting, construction, retail, real estate and more.
- FreeAgent CRM is a cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) solution for sales and marketing teams in small and midsize businesses.
- Base CRM is the web and mobile-based customer relationship management (CRM) application that allows B2B and B2C sales professionals to manage sales, track leads and engage proactively with customers from anywhere.
Utilize call recording/tracking
You’re likely familiar with the automated voice systems that tell you, “your call is being recorded for quality assurance.” This type of software is call recording/tracking and is a great tool for monitoring and tracking SEO leads. It can also be utilized in training new salespeople. When you are making calls to leads, or receiving callbacks, it is essential to measure statistics such as call length, call quality, the callback rate, closing percentage, etc.
We recommend the following call recording/tracking software for your SEO leads:
- Five9 Call Recording Software helps track and retain conversations in your call center. Call recordings can be used for agent training purposes, to monitor performance, and to ensure quality of service.
- CASH+ Call Recording records all incoming and outgoing calls on PRI, Analog or SIP lines at your office.
- CrazyCall is an easy-to-use sales enablement platform that increases cold-call ROI and helps with website conversions.
Web Leads can help you build lasting relationships
At this point, you can probably tell that, we at Web Leads are not just in the business of selling SEO, web design or call center leads, we’re extremely involved in our clients’ businesses. We want to help your business reach its fullest potential by providing a reputable and honest service that will positively affect your sales. We won’t provide you with “cheap labor leads.” We only deal in quality because our clients deserve only the best. But enough about us, experience the results for yourself.