SEO is one of the most difficult things for the masses to understand when it comes to online marketing. Although many of your SEO leads will know that they need it to compete in an oversaturated market place, its technical aspects and need for constant updates can become confusing.
A great way to help to ensure you close on your SEO leads is to help your prospects understand the value of SEO for their online business.
Here via imforza.com are some simple statistics that you can sure with prospects to ensure they understand what they are getting:
- 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine.
- Google owns 65-70% of the search engine market share.
- 70% of the links search users click on are organic.
- 70-80% of users ignore the paid ads, focusing on the organic results.
- 75% of users never scroll past the first page of search results.
- Search is the #1 driver of traffic to content sites, beating social media by more than 300%
- SEO leads have a 14.6% close rate, while outbound leads (such as direct mail or print advertising) have a 1.7% close rate.
- For Google, 18% of organic clicks go to the #1 position, 10% of organic clicks go to the #2 position, and 7% of organic clicks go to the #3 position.
For more information to help you close on your SEO lead prospects read the full article HERE.