In a recent article on Business 2 Community, tips are offered on how to keep in touch with your SEO contacts that can help you with your business long-term. Whether you are a content marketer, business owner, or agency professional, partnerships and personal relationships are always at the core of your success. Keeping in touch is important Without them, it’s harder to get the word out about your blog or business, or to get any Web mentions, or social media or search engine traffic at all.
Who exactly are your SEO contacts? These contacts can be just about anyone you have done business with. A good example is a blogger who is in your niche, or even the web designer who built and helped with SEO aspects of your website. Also anyone who has mentioned you or your business, promoted you, or linked back to you. Without these people it would be much harder to get the word out about who are and what you do.
Top 5 Ways to Keep In Touch
- How exactly do you keep in touch with all these SEO business associates? Here we offer you a few ideas that will allow you to continue a solid relationship with all of them.
- Keep in touch. Further your business relationships by periodically checking in on them. You can do this easily by retweeting posts, commenting on blogs, or even emailing, simply to say hello.
- Work together towards something. Do you and your SEO contacts share an interest in a similar cause? This can be a great way to build a partnership with them. You can do something good while building a real solid relationship with them.
- Update your contacts on new mentions. From time to time, it will happen that you find your SEO contacts mentioned in other blog and social media posts. It’s always nice to email or send a message over social media to let them know.
- Strategize to help each other. When you talk to other companies who also provide SEO, learn how they are doing in their area of expertise. Ask for advice and input when you need some extra help. These people do not have to be your competitors.
You can also consider sharing your contacts. You may have someone in your database that could be better served by one of your business partners. Referrals are actually a powerful marketing technique. That can serve you well in the future.