Know web design stats to be successful
Let’s talk stats! Do you know the industry’s stats when it comes to web design? If you don’t, you’re probably doing your business and your clients a disservice. It’s important to be and stay abreast of the statistics that rule the world of web design so you can cater to your web design lead clients and meet their needs.
Adopt a consumer-centric approach
Designers can stand to benefit from adopting a consumer-centric approach. Obviously, because you’re providing a service to people, you should already consider yourself consumer-centric. If you’re just jumping on board, let us help you. These stats will not only help you grow as a design professional but can help you understand what you need to do to not only close your web design leads but keep clients around for the long run.
The web design stats you need
Providing you with the latest information for web design is what we aim to do, and we hope that you understand some of the following statistics can help consumers trust you and your services.
- 40% of people ventured away from a website if it loaded for more than 3 seconds
- 44% of mobile users reported that navigating a web page was difficult and 6% complained of difficulties interacting with it
- 62% of companies which designed their website(s) for mobile platforms increased their sales and 64% of companies that designed their website for tablets increased sales.
- Colors increased web recognition by 80%. Sites with dark color schemes increased growth by 2% whereas sites with lighter color schemes experienced 1.3% growth
- 70% of people looked at lists with bullet points. 55% looked at lists without bullet points
- 67% of shoppers were more likely to buy from a website that is compatible with mobile devices
While some of these stats may not specifically pertain to you, we know that this information will allow you to be a better web design lead professional.
Let Web Leads assist you
At this point, you can probably tell that, we at Web Leads are not just in the business of selling SEO, web design or call center leads, we’re extremely involved in our clients’ businesses. We want to help your business reach its fullest potential by providing a reputable and honest service that will positively affect your sales. We won’t provide you with “cheap labor leads.” We only deal in quality because our clients deserve only the best. But enough about us, experience the results for yourself.