To get results on your web design leads, you need a step by step sales plan to help you close deals right. With quick response, a compelling offer, and a good first impression, you are sure to receive positive responses.
Here are a few simple tips to get you started:
- Create a message – You will typically have about 30 seconds to get your message across before your lead decides whether or not they want to continue to speak to you. Have printed material for yourself and your sales reps so that you can get a simple core message across quickly.
- Selling Points – What makes your business stand out from the rest? Create a list of features, benefits, and advantages to prioritize and use them as easy selling points.
- Know Your Client – Do as much research as possible on each prospect before contacting them. This will allow you to understand their needs when you offer your products or services to them.
- Follow Up – Not all of your leads will be ready to purchase your services right away. Have a follow up plan. Ask when it would be okay for you to contact them again. The better relationship you can create the more likely they will speak to you again later.
- Motivate Your Sales Team – Not only do you need a great plan for your sales team but providing incentives for the day, week, or month can really help to motivate them. Make it fun and watch how well your sales team will excel.