Purchasing call center leads from the Hotlist means you get a list of leads that are updated weekly with contacts that have been specifically chosen by our team of professionals. What makes the Hotlist leads a great choice for small to medium-sized agencies?
All Hotlist contacts have previously requested a quote (at least 90 days in the past), and may or may not have made a buying decision. This means you will be speaking to contacts that will have a recollection of their previous interaction with online marketing consultants, and some of them may have intended on making a buying decision that fell through, for a number of reasons.
For a call center, this is a great opportunity to re-engage people who have been looking for call center services in the past. It can make speaking to potential clients much easier.
Purchasing from the Hotlist lead tier includes points such as:
- at least 50 contacts are added to the list weekly
- contacts are at least 90 days
- Previously interested in speaking with up to 4 qualified consultants about their service needs
- May or may not have made a buying decision in the past
- Company name, Contact name, Email, Phone provided
Call center leads from the Hotlist can be a great way to purchase affordable leads and find potential clients who are still in need of services they never received.